Every athlete has the same access to books, seminars, and lessons on the functions and theory of any sport. They can practice alone, with a team, compete with other teams, and probably do just fine. However, when those athletes have an experienced coach, they win. They win often. And they win championships. How? Through strategy, and practice. Hard, sweaty, intense practice that makes big gains.
No matter how well your business is doing, coaching will make it better through the process of making you better. You and I will create a strategy for the future, and find the right practice techniques to get you there.
Most clients find that meeting on video chat or telephone is the most convenient.
I’ve held a top secret clearance, worked as a federal investigator, and raised three daughters. I have had lots of practice keeping other people’s secrets.
Most people drop their diets and exercise plans after one month. New Year’s resolutions rarely make it to February. Your growth plan will seem slow, but it’s methodical change built upon a solid foundation of new habits and reinforced with accountability.
Coaching contracts are designed for one year. There are predictable gains, followed by equally predictable plateaus where most people throw in the towel. Committing to one year forces you to stay with it, and not give up on yourself.
- New college graduate trying to strategize a successful future
- Over-educated millennial feeling ‘stuck’ in a tough job market
- Military Officer approaching the transition to civilian employment
- Communications Director for a large city aspiring for an upward move
- Special Educator and aspiring author launching a small business
- Bookkeeper for a large corporation, seeking to become a CPA
- Business owner passing a $10M company to an adult child.
…and hundreds more.